Well hello there Moo Crew, how is 2019 treating you so far? I know January gets bad press, but I find it’s a great time to take stock and actually the best month of all for making exciting plans. Who doesn’t love a plan, right? And first on our tick list is our brand new blog. Each month we’ll be using this little space to connect with our lovely customers and give you a heads up about any events or announcements that we’re sure you’ll want to know about.
Here at Moo Boutique Yorkshire we’ve been busy plotting our most exciting year yet. The newspapers might be reporting doom and gloom on the high street but we won’t have talk like that in Brighouse and with good reason. We’ve bucked all the independent retail trends that warn of plummeting sales and 2018 was actually our busiest year yet! With your help we’re predicting another storming twelve months ahead and here’s why:
1) We’re bringing even more beautiful brands to Brighouse, with an emphasis on everyday style and affordable luxury to suit all ages, shapes and sizes.
2) We know you love your fashion and we’re ahead of all the latest trends with new season stock dropping every day.
3) We want you to own your unique style and pride ourself on our boutique experience, where advice and personal styling is all part of the service. Call in and browse the rails for inspiration, but if you want help nailing your look then our experienced sales staff are here to help.
4) Our calendar is already filling up with some fabulous fundraising fashion shows. They are the perfect opportunity to get the girls together for a glass or two of fizz and indulge in that most treasured female bonding experience… shopping. Watch this space for dates of some pop-up shops in unexpected places!
5) WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS - you are the reason we do what we do and why we want to do it even better! Your support over the past three years of trading has been phenomenal and we get such a buzz out of meeting the people who wear our clothes. We constantly have our clients in mind when we go buying for the season ahead, so if you see something on our Facebook or Instagram and think, “that’s so me,” well it might just have been stocked with you in mind! Please keep liking and sharing. it means so much and all helps to put our fab little town on the fashion radar.
If there’s more you’d like to see in store or have any feedback on any of our brands, we’re all ears. Which reminds me, if you heard whispers of further reductions on our sale stock you might want to move fast. We’ve got so much Moo Bou Booty to make way for that we’re having a bit of a clear out. Call in and grab a bargain while you can. Valentines Day is only a few weeks away so another little party frock might just come in handy ;-)
Hope to see you in store soon!